Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I LOVE YOU


In all the hours and days of my life... Throughout all of the moments - the ones that I would rather leave alone and the most miserable ones, I can truly say the happiest I have been were the moments we spent happiest together.
 In between what seems forgotten I find comfort in knowing he is still around.
 As if a loving ghost lurks within my mind. What I hold still is a connection that lives.
 A deep, spiritual, longing for life with him.
 My voice stays quiet but my strength at times weakens when the memories of us almost seem to wrestle my wishes.
 I know he chooses to be absent and that I respect with all my heart.
 Just have hallow hopes that he never forgets that connection that still lives. He is my love. My true and first love. 
I will always hold dear in my heart. 
To move on is an action. 
To find peace At least for my soul. 
Time thickens and days go by. We grow.
 Silence becomes more comforting.
 I do still have good days. 
Thankfully more often than not.  
I face the clock. 
I face the absence. 
I live and still.



No comments:

Post a Comment